by Satavisa Pati
January 17, 2022
If you are an expert in handling the compatibility rate of smart devices to communicate with users, you must check out these top natural language processing jobs in January 2022
Natural language processing (NLP) is a subfield of artificial intelligence (AI). This is a widely used technology for personal assistants that are used in various business fields/areas. This technology works on the speech provided by the user, breaks it down for proper understanding, and processes accordingly. Here are the top available jobs in natural language processing that one can apply for in January 2022.
Natural Language Processing Engineer at neurIOT Technologies
Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India Hybrid
- Individual with 2+ years of proven experience in ML, DL, and NLP.
- Understanding of business objectives and ability to formulate the problem as a data science problem.
- Expertise in python programming and one of the DL frameworks (PyTorch/TF/Keras) is a must.
- Work on all parts of the NLP and NLG pipeline, incl. data preparation, learning and inference for speech-to-text, intent recognition, named entity recognition, and dialogue engineering.
- Expertise in text analytics – Sentiment analysis, topic modeling, entity extraction, language modeling – and associated sequence learning models ( RNN, LSTM, GRU ).
- At least 2 projects should be based on NLP and ML/DL.
- Experience with TF-IDF, word2vec, word embeddings, topic modeling, NER, spacy, NLTK, transformer.
- Familiarity with version control with GIT, BitBucket, SVN, or similar.
- Good to have knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch.
- Education: Bachelor in Technology or Engineering (B.Tech/BE) or M.Tech. or Ph.D. (coding skills must) preferably in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering.
Natural Language Processing (NLP) Data Science Practitioner at Accenture in India
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India On-site
- Manage, architect, and analyze big data in order to build data-driven insights and high-impact data models.
- Create a value chain to help address the challenges of acquiring data, evaluating its value, distilling, and analyzing.
- Examine data from multiple sources and share insights that provide a competitive advantage.
- Contribute to assets/offerings and thought leadership. Act as Subject Matter Expert in the area of expertise and enhance Accenture’s marketplace reputation.
Natural Language Processing – NLP-Architect at Wipro
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India On-site
- As an Architect, you are responsible for providing technical leadership to small size/complexity/order-value projects. You are expected to have a depth of knowledge of specified technological areas, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products, and frameworks.
- You would be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates, and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs).
- You should provide technical leadership to the project team to perform design to deployment-related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues. Minimum work experience: 5 – 8 YEARS
- As an Architect, you are responsible for providing technical leadership to small size/complexity/order-value projects. You are expected to have a depth of knowledge of specified technological areas, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
- You would also be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates, and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs).
Natural Language Processing Engineer at MResult
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Hybrid
- BS/MS/PhD in computer science or equivalent field with focus on NLP, ML, AI.
- Multiple years of professional experience in natural language processing, deep learning, or related field
- Experience in the pharmaceutical domain is a major advantage
- Strong understanding of ML in NLP and the ability to translate them into production pipelines
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Work with business and technical teams to experiment, build and deploy ML models
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art techniques used in addressing NLP challenges
- Must have experience in multiple areas of NLP (not all but at least a few would be ideal) -, text summarization, machine translation, NER (named entity recognition), information retrieval, semantic searching, working with embeddings, transfer learning, topic modelling, knowledge graphs, NLG
- Ability to research on new ML frameworks/technologies and capable of leveraging it in working prototype for adoption recommendations
- Familiarity with DevOps methodology- CI/CD.
Natural Language Processing Engineer at Cactus Communications
Location: India Remote
- 5+ years of experience with Python
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in building NLP systems from scratch using various NLP frameworks/tools
- Understanding of linguistic concepts like parts of speech, named entity recognition, dependency parsing, parsing, shallow parsing, and so on
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to design and execute research ideas
- Experience implementing deep learning techniques to solve language challenges
- Experience with research efforts including having published papers at conferences (NeurIPS, ACL, AAA, EMNLP etc)
- Experience with AWS cloud is a plus.
Do the sharing thingy
More info about author