Apple’s much-anticipated iOS 15 public beta has been released on time. It gives more people the chance to try out new features in the next iOS update. This guide is for you if you’re one of them. Before you download and install the iOS 15 public beta for your iPhone, here are some things you need to remember. Let me now show you how to install the iOS 15 public beta.
iOS 15 Public Beta (2021).
For those who are curious, here’s how to get the iOS public beta. Apple provides a reliable beta program that allows tech enthusiasts and nerds to test out pre-release iOS 15. iOS 15 includes a host of new features such as Focus mode, FaceTime calls to Android, watching movies with friends via FaceTime, and many more. You can try out these iOS 15 features by following the steps below.
Notice: Be aware that beta versions of software can be buggy and have various problems, so make sure you are ready to address them. It’s best to either install beta software on another device or secure the data before installing it.
Backup Your iPhone to Protect Your Data
Before you start, back up all your data. Ensure that your data remains safe, even if there are significant problems during the iOS 15 installation process. The backup is also convenient if you decide to downgrade iOS 15 to your iPhone or iPad to iOS 14.
- Apple makes it easy to back up your iOS device. To back up your data to iCloud go to Settings app -> Your avatar -> iCloud -> iCloud backup.
2. Next, toggle the “iCloud backup” toggle. Then click the “Back up now” button. Next, make a cup of tea and wait for all your data to be backed up. Depending on how much data your device has and the speed of your Internet, iCloud will take a while to back up your entire device.
You can also make a backup of your device locally on a Mac or Windows computer. To back up your iOS device, you’ll need to use Finder if your Mac runs macOS Catalina. If your Mac runs macOS Mojave or later, you will need iTunes to backup your device. Windows PC allows you to back up iOS devices using iTunes.
Connect your iPhone to your computer with a lightning cable. Next, open iTunes or Finder to backup your device. Next, choose your device. Encrypt your local backup if you wish to back up saved passwords, call histories, and other health data. Click on “Back up now“.
Get iOS 15 Public Beta Profile for Your iPhone.
After backing up your data, you can enrol your iPhone in the iOS 15 public beta. It will install the beta profile. You can also follow the steps below to install iPadOS 15 beta public beta on your iPad. Let’s get started.
- Open Safari on your iPhone/iPad and go to beta.apple.com
2. To log in, click on “Sign in” and enter your Apple ID password.
Notice: You will need to register your account if you have never taken part in the iOS beta program. Click on “Sign up” to enter your Apple ID password and Apple ID.
- Next, you can move on to the iOS/ iPadOS section depending upon your device.
4. Scroll down to the bottom and tap the “enroll your iOS device” button located under “Get Started“.
5. Scroll down and click on “Download profile“
6. Next, a popup window will open saying, “This website is trying to download a configuration profile.” To continue, tap “Allow” in this popup. You may receive a confirmation that your profile has been downloaded. If you wish to download the profile, open [the] Settings app and tap on “Close“.
Install iOS 15 Public Beta Profile for iPhone
Once you’ve downloaded the iOS 15 beta profile, it is time to install it.
1. Launch the Settings app on iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap the “Profile downloaded” button below your name.
3. Next, click on “Install” in the upper right corner. To confirm the installation of beta profiles, you will need to tap “Install” once more.
4. Next, restart your iPhone. To continue, tap “Restart” in this popup window.
Also read: How to Downgrade from iOS 15 Beta to iOS 14?
Get and install iOS 15 Public Beta for iPhone.
After successfully downloading the beta profile to your device, you are ready to install iOS 15 as any other software update. Ensure that your device has at least 50% battery backup and is connected with a stable WiFi network.
- Open the app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Select General now.
3. Next, click “Software Update“. You will then see the iOS 15 public beta version is waiting for you. Next, click the “Download and install” button.
The iOS 15 public beta download file size is approximately 5.5GB, as you can see from the above screenshot. In case you’re wondering, how long does iOS 15 take to install? iOS 15 can take between 20 and 45 minutes to download. It can take up to 20-45 minutes to download and install iOS 15. Be patient.
It’s time to explore iOS 15 features that appeal to your heart!
Here’s how to download and install the iOS 15 public beta. Beta versions of software can have unexpected bugs and issues, as I mentioned above. You should back up all your data before you proceed. You now have the latest iOS 15 updates. Explore the software to your heart’s delight and leave your opinion in the comments.
Thanks for visiting here.
Note: To Access Unlimited Disposable Temporary Emails, Click here.