With over 31 p.c of the market share within the music streaming trade, Spotify is undeniably one of many prime music streaming companies on this planet. Because of its cross-platform availability, it’s handy for Spotify customers to share songs with their family and friends. Whilst you can share songs on Spotify utilizing music hyperlinks, there exists a nifty option to generate QR code-like pictures to share your favourite songs. This nifty characteristic is known as Spotify Codes, and right here’s how one can create Spotify Codes and use them to share songs in 2022 and past.
Make and Scan Spotify Codes (2022)
What’s a Spotify Code?
Spotify Codes is a characteristic that lets Spotify customers share songs, playlists, or artists as a scannable picture. Different customers can use the Spotify app on their telephones to scan the QR code-like picture. You’ll be able to generate these shareable codes on Spotify’s desktop app, net participant, and cell app. In the meantime, you will have the cell app to scan the generated Spotify codes, and it gained’t work with different QR code scanner apps.
Create Spotify Code utilizing the Desktop App (Home windows and Mac)
1. Open the Spotify Desktop app or net participant and open the music you wish to share out of your library. Now, click on on the horizontal three dots menu subsequent to the music itemizing and select ‘Share -> Copy Track Hyperlink.’
2. Having copied the music’s hyperlink, head to the Spotify Codes web site (visit), paste the hyperlink within the textbox, and click on “Get Spotify Code”.
3. The web site will now generate the scannable Spotify code for the music you requested. You’ll be able to select to alter the background coloration, bar coloration, measurement, and picture format (SVG, PNG, JPEG) from the instruments obtainable on the suitable facet of the web page. As soon as achieved, click on ‘Obtain’ to save lots of the Spotify code.
Create Spotify Code Utilizing the Cellular App (Android and iOS)
Accessing the Spotify code is pretty easy on Spotify’s cell app. All you need to do is click on on the vertical three dots menu subsequent to the music, and you’ll see the Spotify code within the pop-up menu. You’ll be able to select to take a screenshot of the Spotify code in case you want to share it with a good friend.
Easy methods to Scan a Spotify Code
As soon as you know the way to create a Spotify code, it’s time to learn to use Spotify’s cell app to scan QR codes.
1. Faucet the “Search” icon from the underside navigation bar and faucet within the search field on the prime. Now, it is best to see a digicam icon on the top-right nook of the search field that seems on the display screen.
2. Press the “Scan” button that seems now and level your digicam on the Spotify code. When you’ve got the code in your cellphone’s gallery, faucet on the “Choose from images” possibility to choose the code. The Spotify app will redirect you to the music, artist, podcast, or playlist equivalent to the scanned Spotify code.
Ceaselessly Requested Questions
Q: How do I get Spotify codes?
You’ll be able to generate Spotify codes from the desktop app, net participant, or cell app. We now have defined the steps to create Spotify codes on this article.
Q: Is it unlawful to promote Spotify codes?
Based on Spotify Codes terms and conditions, it’s unlawful to promote Spotify codes as merchandise with out approval. You’ll be able to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with supposed use for approval.
Q: Do Spotify code tattoos work?
Sure, individuals have gotten tattoos with Spotify codes. If I have been you, I’d go to a talented tattoo artist who has utilized Spotify code tattoos earlier than.
In order that’s how you should utilize Spotify codes to share songs, music artists, and playlists. In case you’re searching for a option to share songs to social media apps, test our articles on sharing Spotify songs to Instagram Tales and sharing Spotify music lyrics to Instagram Tales. For extra such ideas, don’t forget to take a look at our article on one of the best Spotify ideas and tips.