Are you searching for how to buy shiba inu coin binance? In this article, we will provide you with all the steps you need to take in order to purchase this cryptocurrency.
Shiba Inu Coin is a new cryptocurrency that launched in January of 2018. It’s based on the Bitcoin protocol but with some modifications. The main difference is that the mining process is designed to be more egalitarian so that anyone with a computer can participate.
What is Binance, and what are its features?
Binance is a new but popular cryptocurrency exchange. It supports many different assets, including the most commonly traded cryptocurrencies.
It has relatively low fees at 0.1% for trades. But its speed is one of the fastest around – with support for more than 10 million users at once, many people find that they can complete orders in just a few seconds.
It’s also known for its high level of security, which is essential when you’re managing your cryptocurrency portfolio.
Binance Features are:
- Low Fees: Binance charges a flat 0.1% fee on all trades. Other exchanges may charge many times that.
- Bounty Program: The Binance Bounty Program rewards users who refer new customers to Binance and anyone who helps Binance achieve positive publicity (for example, through high-quality content or being an influential member of the cryptocurrency community).
- 24/7 Customer Support: Binance offers 24/7 customer support over various platforms, including email, telephone, or social media.
How to buy Bitcoin on Binance?
With big money comes big exchanges. The most popular exchange, Coinbase, has over $150 billion in total crypto trades – more than the New York Stock Exchange! These top exchanges have hundreds of millions in monthly traffic, if not billions of dollars.
But with this popularity and traffic comes fees. Coinbase charges 1.49% for crypto-to-crypto trades, which they make their primary source of income. Many other exchanges charge anywhere from 0.1-0.5%. That may not seem like a lot, but it adds up very quickly when you’re trading hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of cryptocurrency.
Binance charges a flat 0.1% fee on all trades, regardless of the volume or size of the trade. That makes it one of the cheapest exchanges available today for crypto-to-crypto trading!
With Binance being so cheap and famous, what’s the catch?
Well, there are a few:
1 – Although Binance is very popular, they only support a handful of coins. That’s not their fault – it’s just the nature of being so new. But many other exchanges offer wider support, including some more obscure coins that may have trading opportunities you wouldn’t otherwise have.
2 – There is currently no web or desktop-based version of the exchange. All trading is done through their website https://www.binance.com or using Binance’s Android or iOS app (which are both fantastic).
3 – The user interface on Binance is straightforward and intuitive, but some people prefer more complex interfaces that give them additional information about each coin or trading pair.
Binance is one of the cheapest exchanges available today for crypto-to-crypto trading, but it does lack some features and has limited support compared to other top exchanges. If you’re looking for a place to get started with Binance, it’s perfect! And if you decide to move on after you’ve got the basics down, no problem! Binance offers a growing number of coins, and many other popular exchanges now support crypto-to-crypto trading as well.
How To Buy Shiba Inu Coin Binance?
1 – Go to https://www.binance.com and click “Login” in the top right corner.
2 – Create an account by entering your email address and password, then click “Register.”
3 – After you validate your email address by clicking the link sent to you (check your spam folder if you don’t see it), log back into https://www.binance.com using your email and password navigate to https://www.binance.com/account.html.
4 – On this page, you will see your open orders (bought coins), funds (how much money you have on Binance), and other information about your account.
5 – To buy SHIBE, click the “100% button under “Funds” to exchange your BTC for SHIBE.
6 – On the right side of this page, under “Buy SHIBE with,” select “Limit.”
7 – Enter the amount you want to spend, then click the “Buy button.”
8 – Your order should be filled immediately and appear on your Binance account page under “Orders” just below your open orders.
9 – That’s it! Now move your SHIBE to a wallet or exchange that supports Shiba Inu Coin! If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below, and I’ll get back to you.
For more information on Binance, visit their website.
How to transfer your Bitcoin from Binance to a wallet
1. Go to https://www.binance.com and click “Login” in the top right corner.
2. Create an account by entering your email address and password, then click “Register.”
3. After you validate your email address by clicking the link sent to you (check your spam folder if you don’t see it), log back into https://www.binance.com using your email and password navigate to https://www.binance.com/account.html.
4. On this page, you will see your open orders (bought coins), funds (how much money you have on Binance), and other information about your account.
5. To send your Bitcoin from Binance to a wallet, click the “Funds” button and then “Deposits and Withdrawals.”
6. On the right side of this page, under “Coin Deposit Address,” select your desired coin from the dropdown menu (it may say “Unavailable”).
7. If you want to send all your money, click the “Select All” button.
8. Once your wallet address has been copied, log into the exchange you want to send your money to and navigate to the page that lets you deposit or withdraw coins.
9. Paste your Binance deposit address into the appropriate field and click “Send.”
10. You should see a screen like this, which means your transfer is in progress.
11. To track the status of a coin deposit or withdrawal, click “Funds” then “Balances,” and select your desired coin. This page will show you all the deposits/withdrawals made to or from Binance for that coin. You can also track new transfers here as they happen.
12. Once your transfer has been completed, the status should change to “Completed,” and you will see your coin balance update on Binance’s balances page as well. For more information, read our guide: How to Use Binance Exchange?
What are the benefits of owning a Shiba Inu coin?
Benefits of owning a Shiba Inu Coin:
- A small fee is donated with each transaction to a particular Shibarute.
- Shibaguyz will build a Shiba Inu-themed entertainment platform on top of the blockchain.
- Once enough Shibaguyz accumulate, we plan to create an educational portal for children called “ShibeSchool.” Benefactors can use their accumulated SHIBE to vote on which schools to fund.
- Shibaguyz maintains a list of charities and causes that support Shiba Inus and can direct community members looking for an organization to donate their time or money to.
- SHIBEX: A proof-of-stake Shibarute who donates all transaction fees back to the Shibaguyz who voted for it.
- Shibapup: A proof-of-stake Shibarute that donates a portion of transaction fees to all active Shibaguyz proportionally based on the number of Shibaguyz they have helped elect from their computer wallets.
With the introduction of the Shibarute, a new way to support Shiba Inu breeders and dogecoin has been given to us. This coin is an excellent alternative for those who want to control their investment decisions and have an active voice in funding causes that help Shiba Inus.
I hope this article helped you learn How To Buy Shiba Inu Coin Binance. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below, and I’ll get back to you.