Have you ever seen that small, error-filled “Privacy Message” box on the right side of your screen when you start Windows Vista? If you have, then you have also encountered this similar problem in all the other Windows versions. That is why most people call this a “privacy error”. But it is actually not a privacy error – it’s just a basic problem caused by the confusing design of the windows vista desktop.
So, how do we make sure that this will never happen again? Well, one of the simple steps to solve this problem is to clean up the privacy settings of your desktop. This is probably the easiest step you can take to regain your security. So let’s see what has to be done…
When you start your computer, it takes more space than usual to display the Windows Vista settings. You can increase the size of the Windows desktop by clicking on Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Cleanup. Then, right click on the disk cleanup button and click on Properties. The following text box is what you have to enter:
You can select the Delete button if you want to delete the selected items. Then, click on the Browse button to browse for the program files that are associated with the privacy setting that was activated. In this case, we are searching for the cookies. Click on the Properties again and the following text box appear:
You have to make sure that you have an empty text box before proceeding. Also, make sure that the Last Known Good Settings and the Add/Remove Programs tools are available before you click OK. If these items are not available, you may try another Windows Vista cleaner.
Now, let us try to remove the malware using the program:
- launch the program and click the “scan” button. After this, the software will find all the malicious codes and files inside your Windows Vista registry. After it is completely removed, restart your computer. If the problem persists, you can use the Fix Bad Pool Caller software to fix the problem.
- Before using the Fix Bad Pool Caller, make sure that the Internet Explorer version that you are using is the latest and the safest one. You have to make sure that this is not outdated. Otherwise, you may encounter further problems while using the software. If this software has been working properly before, then there is no reason for you to change it.
- These are just some of the steps to solve the privacy problem in Vista. The most important thing that you should do is to pay attention to every detail of the instructions given to you. Do not take any risks and start a new life in a safer way. Give yourself a chance and enjoy surfing the Internet without worrying about anyone spying on your every move.
- If this software does not solve your problem by itself, then you can try to remove all the programs and files that were running at the time when the problem occurred. You have to make sure that they have not been used for a long time before. This will help you solve the problem effectively.
- Now, if you have successfully cleaned up your system and have made sure that everything was working properly, then you may proceed to use the software by following the steps given below. First of all, launch the Fix Bad Pool Caller. It will take you through the whole process. Click the Update button to make sure that the program is up-to-date.
- The next step that you need to follow is to insert a blank CD into the disk drive of your computer. After this, it will guide you to the location of the installation CD. If you are using Windows, you have to click on the “My Computer” icon that is on the desktop. Once you have launched the program, you can proceed to the installation CD.
- In the end, after finishing the whole process, you will find that steps to solve the privacy problem in Vista has been done successfully. You just need to make sure that you are not going to use any virus program or adware program to clean your system. Also, you have to make sure that you have read the instructions carefully before running the program. Otherwise, you will not be able to solve your privacy problem.