Method is working for Both FitBit Charge 2 and Fitbit Charge 3.
Are you facing some issus with your Fitbit Charge 2? For this issue you need to reset your FitBit Charge 3, you know how to reset the FitBit Charge 3?
Benefits Of Resetting The FitBit Charge 3-
- FitBit Charge 3 troubleshoot with device get fixed if it isn’t working properly.
- FitBit Charge 3 resetting fixes most of the issues, but in some case you need to do : Factory Data Reset.
- FitBit Charge 3 resetting will erase all your data, and return your FitBit Charge 3 to its original condition.
If your FitBit Charge 3 is not working properly – Not counting steps or sometimes stop, then this is time to carry-out a reset.
Before doing anything that will erase all your data, First restart your FitBit Charge 3 by pressing the button. No need to worry because it will not delete your data.
How to Reset FitBit Charge 3
- Place your FitBit Charge 3 into its charge cradle and then connect USB Cable to current source.
- Hold the Button on the side of FitBit for 10 to 15 seconds, until the FitBit icon pops up on the screen.
3. When Fitbit icon pops-up again, release the button and unplug the USB. It will reset your FitBit Charge 3 and starts restoring to its working after a soft reboot.
If this reboot didn’t fix your Tracker issue, then it time to carry-out a Factory reset.
How to reset factory of FitBit Charge 3
Before factory reset i must say you, it will erase all your data.
- Connect the FitBit Charge 3 to the power source and then start holding the side button.
- After 2-3 seconds unplug the USB cable from its port, and keep the button hold.
- Count 8 seconds and then release the button, hold it again after one second.
- The screen will flash ALT: release the button and hold it again.
- The FitBit will vibrate, release the button for one second and then hold the button again.
- The screen will show error, release it and hold the button again.
- The screen will read Erase. Finally, Your tracker has been reset.
I hope this article helps you with your troubleshoots with your FitBit Charge 3. Comment down if you have any other issue. And share this article to your FitBit Charge 3 users.