Are you searching for “How To Sign Up For Google Nest Aware“. In this article, we’ll learn How To Sign Up For Google Nest Aware and some great features of Google Nest Aware.
Nest Aware is Google’s cloud service that enables you to keep a continuous recording of your home or business. With Nest Aware, you can use the video clips of your Nest Cam as evidence if you have a breaking or fire.
Google Nest Aware (Nest Aware) is a paid program from Google that allows you to store and preserve your surveillance camera footage. The service is excellent for businesses, schools, cities and individuals.
How To Sign Up For Google Nest Aware
Follow the steps given below:
2. Then, you need to purchase a subscription to Nest Aware. You can do this by going to the Nest website and selecting the Nest Aware plan that you want.
3. Once you have purchased a subscription, you will need to download the Nest app onto your phone or tablet. You can do this by visiting the Google Play Store or the App Store.
4. After you have downloaded the app, open it up and sign in with your Google account.
5. Once you are signed in, select the “Nest Cameras” option from the main menu.
6. Next, select the camera that you want to use with Nest Aware and tap on the “Enable” button.
7. Finally, follow the prompts on-screen to finish setting up your camera and start using Nest Aware!
Features of Google Nest Aware
Here’s what to expect from the new Nest Aware:
- More affordable, simplified pricing. Nest Aware simplifies home security even further and is now just one low monthly cost. Now you can get 30 days of video history for $6 per month (or annual $60), or 60 days for a 10 day free trial; of course, all devices in your home will be covered too.
- Redesigned plans start at $24ˢᵗ. That’s up to two months of service on the new plan versus one month previously.
All-inclusive features with Nest Cam include 24/7 continuous recording, 1080p HD live streaming, 3-way “talk” intercom system, secure cloud storage and quicker event detection.
- Get alerts that matter. With Nest Aware, you get 24/7 continuous recording, unlimited video storage and advanced features like person alerts. Nest Aware helps keep an eye on your home when you can’t. With event clips and activity zones, your security cameras will start recording when they see something important, like a package being delivered or a person arriving at the front door. You’ll get an alert with a link to the footage so you can review what happened. And if you prefer 24/7 continuous recording, for example, on your outdoor camera during the night, that’s still available with Nest Aware Plus.
- Keep an eye on your home and quickly connect to emergency services. When you’re away from home and your Nest devices detect a sound that could be dangerous, your Nest device will send an alert to the Home app. From there, you can hear an audio clip or listen live within the Home app to confirm the alarm, and the new Nest Aware gives you the option to call 911 emergency services straight from the Home app (U.S. only). Calling directly from your phone will connect you to the center nearest to you, which isn’t always helpful when you’re away.
But calling from the Home app will give you the center closest to home, no matter where you are. If a smoke alarm goes off at home and you’re away, your Nest speakers and displays will play a loud tone through their built-in speakers or over Bluetooth® so that everyone in your household is alerted. You can also check on what’s going on at home by looking at any display connected to your Nest Secure alarm system, like your thermostat or security camera feed.
- Take care of loved ones. You can now help keep an eye on your loved ones from the Nest app. With the new Nest Aware subscription, you can watch a video history of your parents’ home in real time and get alerts if there’s something suspicious going on. This is a great way to keep tabs on your elderly parent or relative who may live alone and need help. What is Nest Aware? Nest Aware, a new subscription service for the Google Nest Hub Max, provides advanced security and peace of mind for when you are away from home.
The cloud-powered service keeps an eye out for any strange activity in your parent’s or relative’s home while they’re not there by recording 24/7 video history with two-way sound and notifications whenever there’s something unexpected happening using Google Cloud Video Intelligence and machine learning technology. And because it’s powered by Google Cloud, it updates itself so you won’t be stuck managing a bunch of cameras that take up space in your loved one’s house. The subscription fee allows up to 10 hours of video history per month which gives you the ability to see what happened at specific times in the past seven days from anywhere in the world through the Nest app.
You can also use Protect+ Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm to get alerts about anything unusual happening at home through its built-in smart sensors (it also works independently). If someone forgets to arm their alarm or walks away before leaving their house, Protect will alert you wherever you are if motion is detected inside—all without disturbing them thanks to its Quiet Open feature.
- Easily upgrade from old to new. Easily switch to a new Google account When you upgrade to Nest Aware, you’ll now have the ability to keep your subscription even if you change your Google Account. We want your Nest Cam Indoor and Outdoor subscriptions to be as flexible as possible, which is why we’re happy to announce that starting today, you can take advantage of this.
- One of the great things about Nest Aware is that it offers a continuous recording. This means that you don’t have to worry about your footage being interrupted if something happens.
- Another great thing about Nest Aware is that you can use the video clips as evidence. If there is a break-in or a fire, you can use the footage to help identify the culprit.
- If you are using Nest Aware for business purposes, you may want to consider upgrading to a commercial subscription. This will give you access to additional features, such as facial recognition and advanced search tools.
Google Nest Aware: Is It Worth The Cost?
Google Nest Aware is a paid program from Google that allows you to store and preserve your surveillance camera footage. The service is excellent for businesses, schools, cities and individuals who want to have a continuous recording of their home or office. The cost of the program depends on the length of time you want to keep the recording and the number of cameras you have.
Nest Aware is a great investment for anyone who wants to have a continuous recording of their home or office. The service is especially useful for businesses, schools, cities and individuals who want to be able to use the video footage as evidence. The cost of the program depends on the length of time you want to keep the recording and the number of cameras you have, but it is generally worth the price.
We hope this article “How To Sign Up For Google Nest Aware” is very helpful for you.
If you are looking for a reliable and affordable way to store your surveillance footage, then Google Nest Aware is definitely worth considering. The service is great for businesses, schools, cities and individuals who want to have a continuous recording of their home or office. The cost of the program depends on the length of time you want to keep the recording and the number of cameras you have, but it is generally worth the price.