In case you are a Discord consumer, you may have in all probability seen a crown icon subsequent to a selected member on servers. Actually, you may need one your self in case you created a brand new Discord server. Though Discord doesn’t allow you to do away with the crown icon straight, there’s a neat workaround that you should utilize to disable the crown icon. Learn on to search out out how one can take away the crown icon on Discord.
Take away the Crown on Discord (2022)
What Does the Crown Icon Imply on Discord?
The Crown icon on Discord denotes the server proprietor. Discord says it added the crown icon in order that new members can simply discover who to achieve out to once they need assistance. Nevertheless, not everybody desires a crown icon subsequent to their username. In case you are certainly one of them, comply with the steps under to disable the crown icon on Discord.
Take away the Crown Icon On Discord (Desktop and Web site)
1. Open your Discord server and click on on its title from the top-left nook. From the dropdown record that seems now, select “Server Settings”.
2. Swap to the “Roles” tab from the left sidebar and click on on “Create Position” to create a brand new function.
3. You must now title the function. As an example, I’ve named the function “admin” right here because the function may have admin privileges.
4. Up subsequent, scroll down and allow the “Show function members individually from on-line members” toggle. Because the title suggests, enabling this toggle will spotlight members with this function in a separate part within the server’s aspect menu.
5. Swap to the “Permissions” tab and activate the “Administrator” toggle. Remember that this function will give customers admin privileges to the consumer and be sure to don’t give it to everybody.
6. After we examined, we seen that you simply don’t essentially must self-assign the function to take away the crown icon on Discord. Nevertheless, if creating the function didn’t do the trick, right here’s how one can assign it to your self. Click on in your username from the precise aspect menu after which click on on the “+” icon underneath “No Roles”.
7. You’ll now see a listing of all obtainable roles. Select “admin” (the function you simply created), and you might be all set. You’ll not see the crown icon subsequent to your username on Discord.
Take away the Crown on Discord Cellular App (Android and iOS)
1. Open the Discord server and faucet the three dots menu subsequent to the server’s title. From the pop-up menu, select “Settings” to view your server’s settings.
2. Underneath “Consumer Administration” settings, faucet on “Roles” and press the ‘+’ floating motion button to create a brand new function.
3. Title the function and allow the “Show function members individually from on-line members” toggle. As soon as carried out, press the Save icon to use the modifications.
4. Scroll down and allow the “Administrator” toggle underneath Superior Permissions settings to permit admin rights to customers with the function.
5. You may then self-assign the function to take away the crown subsequent to your title on Discord. To try this, faucet in your title from the aspect menu and select “Handle Consumer”.
6. You’ll now see the function you simply created. Allow it, and you might be carried out. The crown icon ought to now disappear out of your Discord profile. In case you are not instantly seeing the change, shut the Discord app and open it once more.
Incessantly Requested Questions
Q: Can I take away the Discord proprietor crown?
Sure, it’s attainable to take away the Discord proprietor crown by creating a brand new function. We have now detailed the steps on this article.
Q: The best way to take away the crown on Discord cellular?
You may create a brand new function with admin permissions to take away the crown within the Discord server out of your telephone.
Q: Why is the Discord crown not exhibiting?
You won’t be seeing the Discord crown after enabling the “Show function members individually from on-line members” toggle. Strive disabling it to deliver again Discord crown.
Get Rid of the Server Proprietor Crown Icon on Discord
So, that’s how one can take away the crown icon subsequent to your username on Discord. In case you are feeling adventurous, don’t forget to take a look at how one can get an invisible Discord title and avatar. You possibly can additionally customise your Discord profile to personalize your account.