Microsoft launched Home windows 11 final 12 months with an extended listing of system necessities. Of the listed ones, two controversial necessities have been the supported CPUs and TPM. Consequently, a number of customers ended up modifying the Registry recordsdata to put in Home windows 11 on unsupported PCs. Within the current replace, Microsoft has now began including a watermark to the desktop and Settings app for these utilizing Home windows 11 on PCs that don’t meet the official system necessities. On this article, we have now detailed the steps for how one can take away the “system necessities not met” watermark in Home windows 11.
Take away ‘System Necessities Not Met’ Watermark in Home windows 11 (2022)
1. To get began, press the Home windows key and seek for “Registry Editor” or “Regedit” in Home windows Search. When the search outcomes seem, click on on “Run as administrator” to open the Registry Editor in Home windows 11.
2. When the Registry Editor opens, navigate to the next path. In case the UnsupportedHardwareNotificationCache key isn’t current in your PC’s Registry Editor, we have now a devoted part beneath to create one.
4. Now, double-click on “SV2” in the precise pane and enter “0” as its worth information. Understand that SV2 (Solar Valley 2) refers to Home windows 11 Insider Dev builds (22557 and newer). It is best to use “SV1” because the DWORD worth in case you are on Home windows 11 22000.x sequence builds on the Beta and Launch Preview channels. Restart your Home windows 11 PC to use the adjustments, and you’ll not see the ‘System Necessities Not Met’ watermark in Home windows 11.
Can’t Discover UnsupportedHardwareNotificationCache? Create the Key in Registry
1. In case the UnsupportedHardwareNotificationCache key isn’t accessible, you possibly can manually create it to disable the ‘System Necessities Not Met’ watermark in Home windows 11. To try this, right-click “Fast Actions” and select New -> Key. Set the newly created key’s identify as “UnsupportedHardwareNotificationCache”.
2. Upon getting accomplished that, you’ll have to use New -> DWORD (32-bit Worth) and identify it SV1 (secure, Beta, or Launch Preview builds) or SV2 (Insider builds). Now that you’ve got the DWORD worth, you possibly can observe the steps above to alter its worth to 0 in an effort to eliminate the watermark.
Get Rid of the Unsupported System Watermark in Home windows 11
So, these are the steps you should observe to take away the “system necessities not met” watermark in your Home windows 11 laptop. In case you have any queries about this course of, tell us within the feedback, and we’ll make it easier to out. In the meantime, when you have put in Home windows 11 only recently, undergo our linked articles to discover ways to replace drivers on Home windows 11 and the upcoming Home windows 11 options you possibly can look ahead to.