Once you’ve completed writing up your notes, export them from the Apple Notes app as a PDF file to share or stop additional adjustments.
Should you use an iPad, iPhone, or Mac, there is no doubt that Apple Notes is one in all your go-to note-taking apps. This app is straightforward to make use of and effortlessly syncs your notes on iCloud. Meaning you may entry your notes from totally different Apple units; a really handy characteristic. However, the usefulness of Apple Notes would not finish there. Amongst different issues, it’s also possible to export your notes as a PDF.
Do you wish to export your Apple Notes to PDF recordsdata in your iPhone, Mac, or iPad? We’ll present you the way.
The way to Save Apple Notes as PDF on Any Gadget
Apple Notes has many helpful options that you ought to be utilizing. As an example, as a substitute of copying your notes to a different platform, Apple Notes makes the entire course of a cinch via export to PDF performance. The one draw back is you may’t export a number of notes concurrently.
You may, nevertheless, export notes from Apple Notes as PDFs out of your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. We’ll cowl all three platforms.
Export Apple Notes as PDF on iPhone and iPad
Should you’re on iPhone or iPad, here is a step-by-step information on learn how to export your Apple Notes to PDF:
- In Notes, open any word to export as a PDF.
- As soon as within the word, faucet the ellipsis (…) icon on the high.
- Choose Ship a Copy.
- Faucet Markup to generate a PDF. On the markup web page, you may annotate your PDF earlier than exporting. Choose any markup software, customise it and annotate the PDF.
- When you’re completely satisfied along with your PDF, faucet Carried out. Apple Notes will ask you to save lots of your PDF.
- Faucet Save File To and choose an applicable location in your iPhone or iPad.
- Lastly, faucet Save.
On iPhone and iPad, the markup characteristic involves your rescue when exporting Apple notes. In addition to working for normal notes, it’s also possible to use the markup characteristic to export scanned paperwork from Notes utilizing the steps above. Nonetheless, the steps barely range when you have a scanned doc with a number of pages.
This is learn how to export a scanned doc with a number of pages in Apple Notes:
- First, open the scanned doc.
- Faucet and maintain on to one of many pages whereas in preview and choose Share from the pop-up menu.
- Choose Markup and annotate your doc if you would like.
- Lastly, faucet Carried out > Save File To, and choose a location to save lots of your PDF file.
- Faucet Save to complete.
Take a look at our standalone article to find different methods to get probably the most out of the markup characteristic.
Export Apple Notes as PDF on Mac
On a Mac, the method is extra simple. This is learn how to export notes from Mac:
- Launch the Notes app and open a word you’d wish to export as a PDF.
- Click on File from the menu bar.
- Choose Export as PDF.
- Rename your PDF file, choose the place to save lots of, and add some tags if you wish to.
- Click on Save to save lots of your PDF.
Take Your Apple Notes Wherever You Go
Apple Notes is among the many greatest note-taking apps for iOS, iPadOS, and macOS. Nonetheless, the app is of no use in case you change to different non-Apple platforms like Android and Home windows. Exporting your notes is a technique to make sure that you will have a replica in every single place outdoors of iCloud.
Should you use a Home windows PC, you need not export your Apple Notes as PDF. There are alternative ways so that you can entry and edit your Apple Notes proper inside Home windows.
4 Simple Methods to Entry and Edit iPhone Apple Notes on Home windows
About The Creator