by Satavisa Pati
January 26, 2022
As a job seeker, you must know these 10 most popular programming languages to make the best impression on the recruiters
Post pandemic, AI has become one of the top agendas for businesses as it offers enhanced customer experience, resilience, and reliability. With the advancements in machine learning, data analytics, and conversational AI, companies are finding it feasible and affordable to deploy AI tools that allow them to solve problems and increase efficiency. Here are the 10 most popular programming languages among job seekers.
Python can be regarded as the future of programming languages. As per the latest statistics, Python is the main coding language for around 80% of developers. The presence of extensive libraries in Python facilitates artificial intelligence, data science, and machine learning processes. Currently, Python is trending and can be regarded as the king of programming languages. So learning this programming language in 2022 promises you success and growth.
It is one of the most lucrative languages that offers amazing features like:
- Easy to learn and code.
- Extensive libraries and frameworks that support a plethora of applications.
- Incorporated the variants of Java and C like CPython, Jython, etc.
- GUI support.
- Companies working on Python: Intel, Facebook, Spotify, Netflix, etc.
Java is one of the most powerful programming languages that is currently used in more than 3 billion devices. Java is currently one of the most trending technology. It is used in desktop applications, mobile applications, web development, Artificial intelligence, cloud applications, and many more. So learning and acing in this technology offers insanely high salaries, amazing growth opportunities, and global recognition. Some of the prominent features of Java are:
- Platform independence and Object-oriented programming
- Enhanced productivity, performance, and security
- It is the most secure language
- Companies working on Java are Amazon, Adobe, Flipkart, Instagram, etc.
So Java can be regarded as one of the topmost languages to learn in 2022.
- It has a well-organized codebase that provides enhanced productivity and readability.
- Easy to learn and is highly in demand.
- Platform independence and greater control of the browser.
- Provide user input validation features.
Kotlin is a cross-platform programming language designed to develop apps. It is being used by more than 60% of android developers. Kotlin holds a fourth place among the fastest-growing programming language on several renowned indices. Some of the prominent features of Kotlin are:
- Concise code and structured concurrency.
- Enhanced security features.
- Coding is approximately 20% less as compared to Java.
- It is 100% interoperable.
- Companies working on Kotlin are Pinterest, Uber, Trello, Amazon, etc.
So if you are willing to build your career in android app development then learning Kotlin in 2022 is the best choice that you can make.
R is a programming language for statistical and graphical programming. It is widely used among statisticians and data miners for data analysis. It holds profound importance in data analysis, financial domains, and telecom sectors.
- It has extended libraries for interactive graphics.
- Objected oriented programming language.
- Supports cross-platform operation.
- Highly extensible.
- The top companies using R are Flipkart, Amazon, Google, LinkedIn.
There is a huge shortage of people with expertise in R so learning this language can be a bright career choice.
PHP is one of the general-purpose scripting languages that will continue to hold its importance in the upcoming years. It is among the first server-side language that can be embedded with HTML to add functionality to web pages. Due to the increasing online trend, PHP developers are in high demand. Some of the astonishing features are:
- Simple and easy to learn.
- Faster than other scripting languages
- Highly secure to prevent threats and attacks.
- Amazing websites like Facebook, Yahoo, and Wikipedia run on PHP.
Go is one of the most reliable and efficient programming languages that stands out from the rest. It was originally designed at Google in 2007 to manage its rapidly growing infrastructure. It quickly gained amazing popularity and has become one of the top programming languages. Some of the amazing features of Go are:
- Simple to learn and understand.
- Supports automation processes.
- It facilitates AI and data science processes.
- Companies working on Go are Google, BBC, Medium, Uber.
Go is the future of programming language so you can surely think about learning this in 2022.
C is a general-purpose programming language that is designed to work efficiently on games, graphics, and enterprise applications. It offers amazing features like:
- Presence of inbuilt functions and operators.
- It is extendable.
- Enhanced speed and efficiency.
- The top companies using C are GitHub, Telegram messenger, MasterCard, etc.
It is highly in demand despite the emergence of new programming languages. C provides the opportunities of building a successful career.
It is a robust programming language developed by Apple Inc. It is used to create apps for iOS, watchOS, macOS, and many more. It can be seen as the future of high-performance and secured applications. So sooner it will reach the top level of programming languages.
It offers some amazing features like:
- Easy to understand and maintain.
- Speeds development process.
- Enhanced performance.
- Supports dynamic libraries.
- Companies working on Swift are Apple, Instagram, Uber, Slack.
C# is a programming language that runs on the .NET framework and was developed by Microsoft in 2000. It is effective in making desktop applications and games. As per the survey, 34% of the top mobile games are made using C#. It is a well-designed language and is highly in demand globally.
- Simple to learn and understand.
- It is fully integrated with .NET libraries.
- Top companies working on C# are Microsoft, Stack Overflow, Accenture, Alibaba Travels.
Do the sharing thingy