Exterior the favored Spotify Wrapped year-end rewind, Spotify enables you to view primary stats reminiscent of your prime artists and tracks of the month. If you’re in search of methods to comprehensively view your Spotify stats, we’ve got acquired you coated. Learn on to learn the way to see your stats on the Spotify app and thru third-party web sites.
Test Your Stats on Spotify (2022)
Test Spotify Stats on PC (Desktop, Net)
1. Open Spotify on desktop or net and click on in your username on the top-right nook. From the dropdown record that seems, click on on “Profile” to entry your Spotify profile.
2. When your profile web page seems, scroll down, and you will note the highest artists and prime tracks of the present month. You’ll see a complete of 10 artists and 50 songs on the record.
3. To view the whole record of fifty prime tracks of the month, click on on the “See All” button subsequent to the “Prime tracks this month” header. Now you can browse the songs you may have been obsessing over up to now month.
Test Spotify Stats on Cell (Android, iOS)
In contrast to the desktop app, Spotify doesn’t present the highest artists and tracks within the cell app. Nevertheless, you may nonetheless view your just lately performed artists within the app. Right here’s easy methods to examine that:
1. Open Spotify app out of your cellphone and press the Settings gear icon on the top-right nook of the display screen. Scroll down till you discover “Just lately performed artists” toggle within the “Social” settings and ensure it’s enabled. You’ll have to allow this toggle to see your just lately performed artists.
Observe: Enabling the toggle will make your just lately performed artists public, so be sure you flip it off later when you don’t need others to know the artists you’re listening to.
2. After enabling the toggle, scroll up and faucet in your username to view your profile. You’ll now see the just lately performed artists in a devoted part.
3. You possibly can press the “See all” button to view the whole record of your just lately performed artists on Spotify.
Use Spotify Wrapped to Revisit your Prime Songs
Spotify Wrapped is the corporate’s annual custom that appears again at your prime songs in inventive methods. Should you forgot to examine your prime Spotify songs of final yr, right here’s easy methods to do it:
1. Go to this link and click on on “Your Prime Songs 2021” to entry the playlist containing all of your prime songs from the previous yr.
2. And that’s it. You possibly can browse the playlist that includes 100 of your prime songs and select to put it aside to your library to hearken to them later.
Use Volt.fm to See Your Spotify Stats
1. If you need extra flexibility and detailed insights, you possibly can try third-party websites like Volt.fm to view your Spotify stats. To get began, visit Volt.fm website and click on the “Register with Spotify” button.
2. You must now permit Volt.fm permission to entry your Spotify account knowledge to generate the insights. Click on on “Agree” to proceed additional.
3. After just a few seconds, Volt.fm will present you that your profile is prepared. Click on “See Your Profile” to view your Spotify stats on Volt.fm.
4. Within the residence display screen, you will note the music you’re at the moment enjoying alongside along with your prime genres. Scroll right down to view extra particulars.
5. First up, we’ve got the highest songs part. Right here, you may view your prime songs for the previous 4 weeks, 6 months, or all time. You even have the choice to save lots of your prime songs as a playlist. All it’s a must to do is click on on the “Save as Playlist” button, and Volt.fm will robotically add the playlist to your library.
6. Should you scroll down, you will note an “Evaluation” part that highlights the overall temper of the songs you hearken to. Like your prime songs, you may view this evaluation for the previous 4 weeks, 6 months, and all time.
7. Volt.fm additionally exhibits the typical reputation, launch date, and size of your Spotify library.
Analyze your Spotify Stats with Stats.fm
1. One other software for checking your Spotify stats is Stats.fm (previously generally known as Spotistats). Out there on Android (download) and iOS (download), you should utilize the app to view your prime tracks, artists, albums, and extra. To get began, log in along with your Spotify account and permit permission to entry your account.
2. On the app’s residence web page, you will note the final performed music, prime artists over the previous 4 weeks, and your playlists. Scrolling down on the house web page will reveal a listing of your just lately performed Spotify tracks.
3. In the meantime, the “Prime” tab exhibits you the highest tracks, artists, and albums over the previous 4 weeks, 6 months, or lifetime. Equally, the “Stats” tab highlights your prime tracks and the temper of songs in your library. You’ll require the app’s premium subscription to view the full tracks and minutes streamed up to now.
Use Stats for Spotify to Test your Spotify Stats
1. Additionally value trying out is Stats for Spotify. Visit the website and log in along with your Spotify account to view your prime tracks, artists, and genres.
2. After logging in, you may click on on the “Prime Tracks” button to view your prime songs. Equally, you should utilize the “Prime Artists” and “Prime Genres” buttons to examine the highest artists and genres, respectively.
3. Very similar to Volt.fm, it can save you the highest tracks as a playlist. To try this, scroll down and click on on the “Create playlist” button.
Strive Obscurify to Know How Obscure Your Music Style Is
1. If you’re curious to understand how obscure your music style is, you should utilize the Obscurify web site to examine that. To take action, visit Obscurify website and log in along with your Spotify account.
2. After signing in, scroll down, and you will note the obscurity ranking with respect to the variety of Obscurify customers in your nation.
3. There’s additionally a graph that compares your music style towards different Obscruitfy customers, together with separate indicators for music listened over the previous 6 weeks and all time.
4. The web site additionally exhibits you the temper of the songs you hearken to throughout happiness, danceability, vitality, and acousticness classes.
5. The perfect half, nevertheless, is that you get suggestions based mostly in your music library. You possibly can select to put it aside as a playlist to discover the suggestions.
Take the ‘How Dangerous Is Your Spotify’ Take a look at
1. You may keep in mind the viral ‘How Dangerous Is Your Spotify’ take a look at from 2020. The AI-generated take a look at provides stereotypical snarky remarks about your music style. If you’re , you may visit the website and click on on “Discover Out” to get began.
2. Now, click on on “Log in with Spotify” to check in along with your Spotify account.
3. The web site will now ask you just a few questions. Reply them and await the outcomes.
4. The web site will then inevitably mock your music style. Evidently, take it with a grain of salt.
Test and Analyze Your Spotify Stats
Analyzing your music listening patterns will aid you perceive your music style higher and discover the genres of tracks you want essentially the most. Should you discovered this beneficial, don’t forget to try our article on one of the best Spotify suggestions and methods for extra such cool options.