Apple and Google don’t all the time play properly, however it’s truly fairly simple to avoid wasting Apple Notes to a Google or Gmail account.
The notes you create within the Apple Notes app are most certainly saved to iCloud or regionally in your machine. Along with these choices, you may as well create and save notes to your Google account from contained in the Notes app.
This tutorial exhibits you add your Google or Gmail account to your iPhone, iPad, and Mac and use it as a possible location to retailer your notes.
The best way to Save Your Notes to Gmail on iPhone and iPad
Listed here are the steps so as to add your Google account to the iOS or iPadOS Notes app:
- Open the Settings and faucet Notes.
- Faucet Accounts.
- Faucet Add Account and, from the record of providers, faucet Google > Proceed. Now, check in with the Google account you need to use.
- After signing in, make certain the toggle for Notes is enabled and faucet Save.
- Open the Notes app and faucet the again button within the top-left nook till you see all of your Folders.
- Beneath Gmail, faucet Notes after which faucet the compose button to create a brand new word which will likely be saved to your Google account.
Whilst you can create textual content and image-based notes within the Gmail part, you’ll be able to’t add a sketch, guidelines, desk, or different such further options of the Notes app. For these, you’ll should create the word inside iCloud or the native On My iPhone folder.
You possibly can observe the identical steps so as to add different providers like Outlook or Yahoo to the iOS Notes app.
Additional, you’ll be able to simply set Google as your default location for all of the notes you create contained in the Apple Notes app.
The best way to Save Your Notes to Gmail on Mac
You may need to add the identical Google account within the macOS Notes app as this may make sure the notes you create in your iPhone underneath the Gmail part sync to your Mac as nicely.
Right here’s add your Google account to Mac and save notes to it:
- Open System Preferences and click on Web Accounts.
- When you have already added a Google account, choose it from the left sidebar and test Notes. In case a Google account isn’t added, select Google from the record of providers and click on Open Browser if prompted to view the sign-in web page in Mac’s default internet browser. In case you don’t see the record of providers, click on the plus (+) button from the decrease left.
- Use your Google username and password to finish the sign-in. When it says “macOS needs to entry your Google Account,” click on Enable.
- Now return to the System Preferences window. From right here, you’ll be able to uncheck Mail, Contacts, and Calendars if desired. However make certain Notes is left checked and click on Executed.
- Open the Notes app and scroll to the underside of the left sidebar. Right here you’ll see the newly added Gmail account. Click on Notes so as to add a brand new word, which will likely be saved to your Google account.
Apple Notes Saved to Google
Now you know the way so as to add your Google account to your iPhone and create notes in it. You possibly can add this account to your different Apple gadgets to make sure the notes sync and keep up to date throughout gadgets. When you have a Home windows PC, you’ll be able to entry these notes inside Gmail in an internet browser.
In case you use Apple Notes in your iPhone and need to entry them on a Home windows PC, listed below are a number of strategies for doing so.
About The Creator